Skip navigation

church3.jpg

This Carroll Gardens church (at Degraw Street and Strong Place) will soon be residences available for sale.  Would SCB live in a church??  No way!!  Then again, I might risk eternal damnation for a good mortgage rate and reasonable maintenance.  ;-)

Would you shack up with the holy roommate?!?

About these ads

13 Comments

• L.Diva
    • Posted April 4, 2007 at 10:28 am

Are sugar cookies carb-free??

HELL NO.

Which is exactly my response to living in a church.

• SCB
    • Posted April 4, 2007 at 10:42 am

LOL!!

• sbomb
    • Posted April 4, 2007 at 4:41 pm

I think it would be awesome!!! Positive vibes and full of great energy… I would move into the old church in a hot minute. I would live in a synagogue too. Buddhist temple too – you name and I feel right at home! Om shanti.

• marlz
    • Posted April 5, 2007 at 9:40 am

In a heartbeat! Think of the convenience! Never have to buy wine, your feet are always clean, only need a few loaves of bread to have a party:)

• Nicole
    • Posted April 5, 2007 at 2:04 pm

Absolutely! I’d love to see what the interior looks like…can the cookie get inside?

• SCB
    • Posted April 5, 2007 at 2:09 pm

That’s a great idea, Nicole, the cookie can definitely try!!

• Trip
    • Posted April 5, 2007 at 11:16 pm

If the condos are cool then absolutely! Church shmurch – it’s real estate – you gotta go with what’s good!

• SCB
    • Posted April 6, 2007 at 10:43 am

OK…but what about SEX?!? Would any of you feel a bit…I don’t know…inhibited?

• Clive
    • Posted April 6, 2007 at 11:33 am

Inhibited? Sugar Cookie, You may need religious therapy…I’m a Jew, and I’d bang a Rabbi bent over the Torah, in Temple, during Sader… If i wasn’t married.

• Trip
    • Posted April 6, 2007 at 4:29 pm

If Jesus wants to watch you having sex, he can do it whether you’re in a church or not… I stand by my original statement: church shmurch. And, Clive… you go!

• Nicole
    • Posted April 6, 2007 at 7:03 pm

Well cookie, its not like God wouldn’t know if you were having illicit sex if you WEREN’T inside the church, right? Something about that omnipresent thing, I think.

1. Probably the second best thing in Brooklyn is Sugar Cookie Brooklyn. The first would be my daughter but enough about me.
    I love the fact that a waif of a girl gets off on such a calorific diet.
    If Carmela Soprano had made love to Fabio ther daughter would be Sugar Cookie. Warm, Voluptuous, Italian, and slightly naughty but always a heart of Gold.
    Keep the blog going. You’re 100% authentic.

2. Blah-blah-blah. I dont care about you opinion, your words mean nothing to me. Im big, bad and always just.

One Trackback/Pingback

1. By carmela decesare on 15 Dec 2007 at 8:00 am

carmela decesare

I Googled for something completely different, but found your page…and have to say thanks. nice read.

Comments are closed.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: